What I like:
- It has bigger micro-beads which is more gentle on my skin but still gives a good exfoliation.
- Contains salicylic acid to chemically exfoliate and clears pores.
- Contains zinc cluconate to purify skin and reduces inflammation.
- Can be used on dry skin to get a deeper exfoliation when needed.
- It is a pretty product and smells so nice which makes it a pleasure to use.
- When my skin feels a bit sensitive but I need to exfoliate, I reach for this as it isn't harsh at all.
What to keep in mind:
- If you like a deep exfoliation that really lifts a lot of your skin cells, you will be disappointed in this. I initially was because I like to really get in there and have very smooth skin, but this is good for when my skin is acting up.
- This is something you have to consistently use to "build up to" a really smooth finish. By the end of the second week (using it twice a week) I had the smooth skin finish I want after an exfoliation.
With all exfoliators, after you've exfoliated your skin it is very important to follow up with a face mask or at least a very good quality serum / face oil and moisturiser. I never exfoliate in the mornings because my skin can be a little bit red for a while and I don't want to layer makeup over my skin. If you do exfoliate in the mornings, definitely wear a very good sunblock.