- Tan in a can - Instant: gives you an immediate bronze colour that develops over 8 hours. It takes 10 minutes to dry. RSP R94.95.
- Tan in a can - Gradual: a clear spray that develops over 8 hours into a deep seamless tan. Takes 8 minutes to dry. RSP R94.95.
- Tanning Spritzer: gives you a rich, deep instant tan. Develops a long lasting tan in 8 hours and takes 5 minutes to dry. RSP R94.95.
- Gradual Bronzing Mousse: light weight and easy to apply. Also develops over 8 hours and only takes 3 minutes to dry. RSP R94.95.
- Cinnamon & Coconut Skin Smoothing Exfoliator: natural sugar scrub that removes dead skin cells. It has Jojoba Oil to restore moisture to ensure your skin is soft and smooth. I have used a few tubs of this scrub in the past and LOVE it. It is also incredibly affordable at only R54.95.
- Milk & Honey Skin Hydrating Body Butter: formulated to prolong the lift of Carribean Tan products while nourishing and moisturising your skin. RSP R54.95.
- Tinted Skin Glow Shimmer: gives skin a subtle and glamorous glow by adding a micro-sparkle to your skin. It evens out skin tone and makes small imperfections less noticeable. RSP R54.95
I have a ton of these and decided that I'm going to share a few products with the first reader to comment on the post. When you comment please login using your email address so that I am able to email you to get your delivery details. Just a word of warning, I don't always get to couriers quickly so it might take me a while to get your parcel to you - but I promise you will get it!
Have a great day everyone!