- Stila eyes are the Window palettes: I have Eyes are the window to the Soul and Spirit both are amazing. They’re four colour options to the range each with 12 buttery, pigmented shades. Both of the palettes I have are a mixture of matt and shimmer shades each have the iconic ‘kitten’ shade which lives up the hype believe me. Stila eye shadows offer true pigmented shades with no fall out plus they can be used wet or dry which is such a win. I bought mine on Kalahari (they had a huge sale) but they’re also available on Spree, Zando and in selected Woolworths stores. RRP – R595
- Freeman masks, I say masks because I own five different ones and I enjoy each one for different things when push comes to shove I really like this dead sea and minerals one the most. These masks are very affordable +- R70 plus they’re so fun and quirky looking each one in brigh packaging with a lovely image on the front. These are available at Dischem stores country wide.
- Lipidol Oil Cleanser, let me just start off by saying if you have not used an oil cleanser yet WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? Oils are all the rage right now and so they should be I know the concept sounds strange I was very skeptical at first but now I don’t think I will ever look back. I have never used a product that takes off all my face make up so fast and leave my skin feeling so clean and fresh. Lipidol is available at Clicks stores country wide and this retails for R70.
- Essence brow shadow, yes I know how manky this looks but hey its well loved, I can’t even tell you the shade name because its all rubbed off – the packaging sucks but the product and price (R40) is worth it! Brows are my nemesis I struggle with them and filling them in feels like the biggest chore but this brow shadow is really the best I have tried when I bought this it only came in one shade and now they have two out for blondes and brunettes. Essence is available at Dischem and Clicks stores.
- Maybelline Colour Drama, this red shade definitely fits in with the product name because its all about the drama IT DOES NOT MOVE, it is so vibrant and longlasting for R70 these lip crayons are such a win. We have a few shades here in South Africa but I can recommend trying the darker and brighter shades as the lighter ones are pretty meh in my opionion. I love this idea of a crayon pencil type of lippy it makes application so easy and quick plus look at how long it is so you get a lot for your buck. Available at Dischem and Clicks
You can follow Cara on Instagram, Twitter, Youtube and Facebook. Don't forget to pop by her blog too!
Thank you so very much to all the bloggers who participated in the week's series. It has really been so great reading up on your favourite products. I have a list of things I want to try out now.
To all my followers, hope you have a good long weekend. And to those of you celebrating Easter, I hope it is a special time with your loved ones.